Announcing the award winners for school year 2014-2015!
School Nurse of the Year
School Nurse Administrator of the Year
No nominations received.
Non-Nurse Administrator of the Year
School Nurse Advocate of the Year
Saved a Life Award
Congratulations to all our winners!
SNOW supports school nurses in the delivery of health services designed to improve the health and academic success of students. (August, 2011)
SNOW will be the united, inclusive, proactive organization, which works collaboratively to assure quality school health services.
· Support all school nurses in their individual practice
· Facilitate collaboration and interaction among members, other professional organizations and community agencies
Professional growth is vital to professional excellence:
THUS, SNOW will:
· Provide educational opportunities by sponsoring classes, conferences, and interdisciplinary meetings;
· Be proactive in continuing legislative activity that increases statewide understanding of school issues to influence state and national budgeting for optimal school nursing practice, which includes defined caseloads.
Active SNOW membership will be self-energizing and will translate into personal and professional growth and enthusiasm
· Support research in the field of school nursing