Posted July 23
Seattle Public Schools Health Services has openings for the 2016/2017 school year for certificated school nurse in elementary and classified nurse for transportation and diabetic support. Open sites are in central, northwest and northeast Seattle.
· Certificated pay on the teacher’s salary
· NCSN stipend
· Evaluation by school nurses
· Monthly professional development with CEU available
· Clinical coordinator and per mentoring
If you or someone you know is interested in joining our dynamic team please apply at
Posted July 1, 2016
Mercer Island School District
Mercer Island School District has two openings for classified nurses at the elementary level - West Mercer Elementary (K-5) and brand new Northwood Elementary (P-5). Why Mercer Island? Benefits of working for MISD:
· Full-time assignments are to single schools ... No traveling between sites!
· School population of about 450 students
· Supportive and collaborative health services team
· Easy and fast access to Seattle and the Eastside by I-90
· Employees may enroll their children in Mercer Island's nationally recognized and high achieving schools
Job Flyer: Mercer Island Classified Nurse Position.pdf
If you, or someone you know, is interested in joining the Mercer Island team, please contact Michael Bylsma by email -firstname.lastname@example.org - or phone - 206.236.6700.
Posted June 30, 2016
Puyallup School District
Certificated School Nurse Positions
School Nurse positions are available in the Puyallup School District starting the Fall of 2016.
Requirements: Washington State RN license, BSN degree and ESA School Nurse certification from OSPI.
Come and be a part of the Health Services Team in Puyallup. The nursing team consists of twenty-one certificated School Nurses and includes a part-time Nursing Coordinator. Salary is based on the Washington State salary scale for certificated staff. All nursing experience after receiving a BSN is counted toward placement. In addition to the 180 day work schedule, there are also paid professional developmental days and six additional days for nurses to use in preparation for the opening of the school year. School Nurses work as a team and support each other in their work assignment and professional growth.
Please consult the Puyallup School District web site at www.puyallup.k12.wa.us for additional information or call Jean Kinnaman, Coordinator of Health Services at 253-435-6718 if there are questions.